Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I feel full of rants tonight but the overriding sense of impending"doom"(for lack of a better word leaves me without the strenghth(?) needed. We have certifiably insane people running my country and I do not know how to stop the madness. Dr. Frank(Bush on the Couch) was on Randi Rhodes show this aft.,I had read the book some time back and he had updated(not a good scenario).Then I heard the "decider-in-chief" shite and I just blew into auto-pilot.I hope tomorrow I will feel better about it all.....tonight I just want to stay close to my greyhounds and cry.How to stop this nuke madness,how to stop this junta from further crimes against humanity,how to begin to begin to address DU for thousands of years to come(far exceeding Hitler's death tolls)......I feel so sick,so sad,so ashamed,so,so,so sad about it all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home